Mobility network experience analytics
Mobility experience analytics – network performance monitoring and improvements for connected subscribers, vehicles and IoT
While mobile network infrastructure investment for road coverage and quality is substantial, tools for measuring and monitoring user experience have not been able to provide detailed, systematic and holistic monitoring.
Mobility Experience Analytics computes experience profiles for drivers and passengers and builds nationwide experience heat-maps of all travel routes. Network engineers drill down to the different segment KQIs and see and fix the exact cells that have impacted the experience. Additionally, it integrates with SON platforms for closed-loop network optimization.
- Network performance improvements on roads and highways – data throughput, retainability, quality
- Increased customer loyalty and retention
- Increase data driven insight monetization
- Connected Cars – Driver and vehicle connectivity analytics that ensure an always-on Connected Car network experience
- Connected Subscribers – Subscriber mobility experience analytics and predictive insights from user behavior and data
- Connected Mobility – Mobility experience analytics and benchmark for connected vehicles and on-the-go subscribers, ensuring connectivity quality across all routes.