GDPR & compliance
Compliance and sensitive data masking with no need to change the applications
SecuPi’s adaptive platform protects high-value web & enterprise applications from hackers and malicious insiders. By combining data activity monitoring and User Behavior Analytics, SecuPi detects and prevents attacks in real-time before damage occurs. SecuPi’s light agent monitors all sensitive data flow across applications including data access, data-views, and transactions. It applies real-time behavior analytics to detect abnormal behavior, instantly blocking attacks and protecting sensitive data by hiding, dynamically masking and applying row-level security. SecuPi offers a variety of preventative controls such as blocking, redaction, anonymization, and encryption to prevent threats before damage occurs.
- Increase End-to-End Visibility, allowing protecting sensative data across web & enterprise applications
- Much cheaper compliance implementations
- Data discovery, classification and data flow control
- GDPR assessment and compliance for business applications. Comply with GDPR regulations such as “right to be forgotten”, “records of processing activities” and “restriction of processing”
- Big data compliance with GDPR, and PCI regulation for data encryption, decryption through integration with “Hive”
- Sensitive and regulated data access visibility and control across web & enterprise high-value applications
- Fraud Prevention, using anomaly detection to detect careless and malicious activities by insiders and hackers.
- Data Loss Prevention
Works both for Amdocs applications such as CRM, and mobile apps, as well as for any similar challenge the customer face with any other application.