Make Passive Video Engaging and Social
Today “Like” at the end of a video is not enough. Users’ emotions and opinions are changing as they watch. Annoto brings true engagement and a collaborative social experience to online videos. It provides innovative UX for threaded discussions on videos and call to action tools, engaging the users, bringing user comments and emotions into the previously passive video watching experience.
Virtually every website can benefit from Annoto, it is simple to add without changing existing media system or website design.
- Increase user engagement and collaboration
- Encourage social and interactive learning
- Extend user attention time
- Q&A on specific moments in the video, mark key moments and engage in discussion
- Engage in a conversation through relevant in-context comments during video playback
- Seamless real-time feedback for website owners and video content providers
- Add and manage calls-to-action at key video moments to drive valuable insights