Finds security blind spots by operating like an attacker, using only a company’s name as its starting point.
Using an attacker’s perspective, and requiring no deployment or configuration, the CyCognito Platform autonomously discovers, enumerates, and prioritises an organisation’s security risks based on a global analysis of all external attack surfaces. The platform identifies the blind spots real attackers would likely exploit, and provides actionable remediation guidance.
CyCognito takes a radically different approach than legacy security risk assessment solutions. Core differentiators include:
- A comprehensive mapping of the attack surface that yields both business and security context
- Going beyond CVEs to discover attack paths
- Prioritisation of risks using an attacker’s perspective
- Optimize marketing spending
- Remain competitive and up-to-date
- Quantify brand marketing
- Leverage social trends
- Reduce Your Attack Surface:
Find and remediate the most critical attack vectors across known, unknown, unmanaged and abandoned assets and data to reduce the opportunities available to attackers
- Validate Service Efficacy:
Allow your customers to measure the effectiveness of your (or other providers’) Managed Security Services and work with you to tailor and optimize them
- Assess Merger & Acquisition IT Risk:
Discover where your merger and acquisition candidates are at risk of being breached