High resilience authentication without a single point of failure
One of the major challenges Telco’s and enterprises need to solve is how to keep their users data in a world of increasing man in the middle attacks, without damaging the end user experience and damaging productivity. Secret Double Octopus technology enable all that and more. It provides a phone-as-a-token authentication app, unique in its key-less security combined with one-tap ease of use. Together with powerful authentication server connecting to any network, cloud, application, or servers. The unique solution eliminate the need for corporate (Active Directory) password authentication, upgrading user experience while removing a major security risk. As corporate passwords take part in the vast majority of hacking based attacks, according to a Verizon survey the solution provides an unmet resilience with improved user experience. While meeting the end user expectation from new applications and services for seamless authentication.
- Authentication resilience, and eliminates man in the middle attacks
- Decrease the probability for weak or stolen passwords to be used in hacking-related cyber attacks (According to Verizon)
- Service provider employee authentication
- Service provider customer authentication
- Authentication as a service B2B offering